My Thinking Partner service provides you access to my 15+ years of experience in the areas of marketing, fundraising, and communications on an as-needed basis.
Maybe you need a fresh set of eyes on your latest brochure or help strengthening the copy for your year-end appeal. Are you armed with a new strategic marketing plan but need help working out the tactics? Wondering how to prioritize your small marketing department's activities?
Instead of engaging in a full-scale strategic marketing or fundraising communications project, we will work together in creative spurts — allowing you to think about your projects in a fresh way, with expert and thoughtful guidance. Wondering what type of tasks might fit within my Thinking Partner service? Examples include:
- Reviewing your fundraising appeal letter to strengthen your copy and ensure it is donor-centric
- Identifying specific tactics based on the marketing strategies you’ve outlined in your marketing plan
- Reviewing your marketing collateral materials, such as a brochure or postcard, and making suggestions on improvements for design, copy, and image selection
- Working through a fundraising appeal timeline
- Providing feedback on proposed branding designs
- Reviewing a campaign or organizational promo video and sharing ideas to improve effectiveness and viewer engagement
Through our partnership, you’ll be able to market and fundraise more effectively and spend more time focused on the big picture.
For this service, I will be available via phone and email to answer questions and offer guidance to help you move forward with continued success.
Ready to Partner?
I can't wait to hear from you! If you are interested in my Thinking Partner service, please contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to partnering with you to achieve your goals.